12.21.2013

12 Days of Holiday: New Year's Eve Sparkle

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing for New Year's Eve yet, but this is one outfit idea.
Skirt:  Forever 21+ (Similar here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
I love the mix of metallics, and I'm a sucker for sparkle.

I'm absolutely loving this faux leather envelope skirt from Forever 21+.  

Tank:  Gap (old)
Tights:  The Limited (Available here)

Unfortunately, it's a little too big and longer than I'd like it to be, so I'm not sure it's a keeper.  Some items can be easily altered, but this skirt may be more trouble and costly than it's worth.  On bottom, I am typically a 10-12 in misses/straight sizing.  Being bigger on top, blouses, sweaters, and dresses from F21 usually fit great.  The junior plus-size fit gives me perfect proportions in those items. 
Bracelets:  LOFT (Available here, here, and here)
This is my first attempt at buying a bottom from the store, and I am wondering if their bottoms fit more like traditional plus-size 12 vs. straight size 12.  I can only get F21+ on-line, and I don't want to keep attempting buying skirts or pants if they are very unlikely to fit. Anyone know how the sizing of bottoms generally compares to straight sizing?
Clutch:  The Limited
Boots:  Fergaliciious by Fergie (Available here)
Will you be wearing sparkle this New Year's?

For this blazer in another look, see here.
For this top in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!