7.15.2013

Dress Week: Fringe Benefits

Happy Monday, everyone!

Today kicks off Dress Week.  This week I'll be featuring dress looks perfect for summer evening dinners, weddings, and more.

Dress:  Eloquii by The Limited
The last time I wore this dress, I paired it with my cobalt moto jacket and neon yellow heels.  Today, I kept the look more simple and summery with coordinating pink heels, a bangle, and easy up-do.

I'm such a fan of layers that wearing a dress without a sweater or jacket feels a little odd and unfinished, but realistically, when it's 90 degrees outside, bare arms is the way to go!

I'm obsessed with fringe, and I love that this dress has a built in accessory with the neckline fringe.
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Clutch:  Target (Similar here)

I wore this dress with flat sandals to run to the grocery store, but it looks much better with heels.  I like the slight ombre effect created with the darker heels.  I would wear this out to a nice dinner.
Bangle:  Prabal Gurung for Target
Earrings:  The Limited
Do you like fringe?

For this dress in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!