7.01.2013

Flower Child

Happy Monday, everyone!
Blazer:  Torrid (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)

Today's look pairs my peony pink pants with a great floral blazer I recently got from Torrid.  
Blouse:  Torrid (Available here)
I wasn't sure I would like the bright pants paired with such a bold print blazer, but I love it.  The black top and sandals help temper the bright colors and bold print. 
Necklace:  The Limited
Sandals:  Payless
I added gold jewelry and a large white satchel.

I can't wait to pair this blazer with a striped top or dress!



Do you like floral blazers?

For these pants in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!