10.30.2014

Silk and Chiffon

So yesterday was my birthday.  I had to work, but I wanted a pretty outfit.

Skirt:  Ann Taylor
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
Necklace:  11 Twenty Eight Designs (Similar here)
I opted for my incredibly shrinking chiffon skirt (I've had it hemmed twice now - see here and here) and mixed it with a plum silk camisole.
Camisole:  Ann Taylor Petites
Since the top is a little low cut, I threw on a scarf for coverage.  A lightweight cardigan kept me warm in the office.
Scarf:  LOFT
Satchel:  Express
Cardigan:  LOFT Petites
For dinner later that evening, I ditched the scarf and opted for a faux leather moto jacket to add a rougher touch to the overtly feminine look. 
Purse:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company (Available here)
I can't be all softness and light!  ;-D
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
Tights:  The Limited
For the cami in other looks, see here and here.
For the cardigan in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For the jacket in another look, see here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!