10.29.2014

Brights and Leopard

Happy Hump Day, everyone! 
Jumpsuit:  Torrid (Available here)
It's actually hard to believe the work week is more than half over!   Today is my birthday, so that automatically makes it a good day!  :-)

I'll be sharing my birthday look on the blog soon, but today, I'm posting yesterday's work look.


Blazer:  New York & Company
Heels:  Target (Similar here)
I've been wearing so many neutrals and muted colors lately that I thought the blog was due up for something a little more bold.

For work yesterday, I fashioned my jumpsuit for work by adding the blue blazer, leopard pumps, and a cami for added coverage for the office.  The cami also helped keep me warm with the virtual undressing that took place with every use of the facilities.  ;-)
Belt:  Torrid (Available here)
Bag:  Express
To add a little more flair, I went with gold accessories and a bright orange lip.
Necklace:  The Limited
Would you wear a jumpsuit to work?

For this jumpsuit in other looks, see here and here.

For the blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!