9.07.2012

Fashion Miss

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Today, I decided to play around with color.  I mixed this kelly green pencil skirt with a blue bow-front top (see top styled differently here).
Skirt:  The Limited (Similar:  here)
Top:  The Limited (Available (Available:  here)Purse:  New York & Company (Similar:  here)

Bracelets:  Target, The Limited
I added black shoes, handbag, and cardigan to tone the colors down a bit.

I love shopping in my closet and trying to come up with new looks. Playing around with fashion like this leads to both style successes and failures.

I would classify this look as a bit of a fashion miss due to the proportions.
Cardigan:  LOFT Petites
Shoes:  Target
This boyfriend style cardigan is a bit too long for this look.   A shorter fitting cardigan would have been more flattering.

I would consider wearing this skirt and blouse again, but I would wear it with a shorter cardigan or blazer for a more proportionate and shapely look.

Do you like to experiment with mixing your clothes?  Do you have any memorable style misses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!