9.16.2015

Wild Card Wednesday: Modern Monochrome

It's Wednesday, and I'm starting another new feature today that I'm calling "Wild Card Wednesday."  Wednesdays will the day to look for casual, evening, and "wild card" looks that may not have a direct place in one of my other features.
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available in blue here)
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Today's look is perfect for an evening out, but it could also easily go to work by subbing out the moto jacket for a cardigan or blazer (In fact, I wore this outfit to work yesterday with a cardigan).  it could also go a little more casual with some stylish sneakers or loafers.
Jacket:  Eloquii
Booties:  Payless
I am ALWAYS a fan of monochromatic looks, and I love the architectural and cutout details in the top and booties.
Clutch:  Amazon.com
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
Cuff:  The Limited c
I'm also debuting a new 'do!  I'll probably go a little shorter within the next month or two, but I always like to ease into a major cut.  I love having bangs, but I have to wait until the summer humidity starts to decline or my bangs simply stick to my face!  Nicht gut!
Earrings:  Prabal Gurung for Target
Do you tend to get a new 'do for the fall?

For the skirt in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.
For the jacket in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!