6.07.2015

Black & White & Green Florals

Back on the blog today with three looks - two of them involving my black split front skirt from Eloquii.  I really love the versatility of this skirt.  The fact that it is a super comfortable scuba knit doesn't hurt matters either!

I love wearing black and white, so these two looks combine this classic color palette with pops of color in the handbags.

I wore this first look for work a few weeks ago and received a ton of compliments.  I love that it feels very modern while still having enough professional edge. 

Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Shirt:  The Limited (Available here)
I wish the shirt was a little more fitted, but otherwise, I love the look. 
Boots:  Target
Purse:  Target
Earrings:  Francesca's
Bracelet:  Swarovski (gift)
Necklace:  The Limited (Available here)
Glasses:  c/o Firmoo.com (Available here)
The second outfit is more for evening due to the crop top.  I mixed the look with a citrine and zebra print purse, ikat pumps, and mixed bracelets.  An orange lip created another pop of bold color
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Rings:  New York & Company, Francesca's
Bracelets:  Target, New York & Company, World Market
Heels:  Christian Siriano for Payless (Available here)
Glasses:  Diane Von Furstenburg
Purse:  Target
Lastly, I paired my green floral dress with an ivory blazer, green heels, and gold & brown jewelry.  Seeing the longer blazer with this dress makes me want to have it hemmed a few inches, but I'm trying to fight the urge as I feel like I need to stay around knee length for a more professional look. 
Dress:  The Limited (Available here)
Tote:  New York & Company
Earrings:  New York & Company and The Limited
Ring:  Francesca's
Bracelets:  The Limited, Ann Taylor
Watch:  c/o JORD Wood Watches (Available here)
I'm constantly fighting between my fashion instincts and my need for professional work clothes, so the length will likely stay as is. 
Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
The green heels pick up one of the shades of green in the dress and help bring out more of the green that the blazer hides on the dress.
Shoes:  Chelsea & Zoe by Kohl's (Available here)
I really liked how the darker brown jewelry played off the lighter colors in the outfit.
Necklace:  Ann Taylor
Which look is your favorite?  When you wear black and white, do you usually add a pop of color?

For the black skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For the crop top in other looks, see here and here.
For the dress in another look, see here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!