9.08.2015

Drapey Blazers & Python Clutches

So, I've been feeling a little obsessed with drapey blazers lately.  They're a nice hybrid between super professional blazers and comfier sweaters.
Blazer:  Torrid (Available here)Skirt, Camisole, and Tank:  The Limited
As I just recently featured, I love mixing blues together, and I thought the navy and muted aqua shade of this blazer created a pretty pre-fall color palette.
Necklace:  Target
Tote:  New York & Company
I went with a tote for work, but to take this look from day to night, I would substitute the tote for a clutch, like this colorful python print.
Clutch:  The Limited
Bracelets:  The Limited
For today's second look, I paired gold and coral with dark denim flares for a casual Friday look.   By pure accident, I discovered that this coral python clutch was a perfect match for the top and blazer combo.  
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited
Jeans:  New York & Company
I love that the gold of this jacket is subtle, easily allowing me to wear it for daytime or for an evening out.
Booties:  Target
Bracelets:  LOFT
Do you like draped blazers? 

For the maxi skirt in another look, see here.

For the jeans in another look, see here.
For the coral top in another look, see here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!