4.06.2015

Catting Around

I've been so excited about this skirt.  I ordered it in early March, but due to shipping delays, I just recently received it.  
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Then, of course, like virtually everything, it was too long for me.  The underpiece of the skirt fell right to my knee as shown, but the longer portion of the skirt was mid calf length.
Camisole:  The Limited
Jacket:  The Limited
Clutch:  The Limited
Since I wanted to keep this skirt as an option for work, I didn't want to go too short.  I kept the length of the shorter part of the skirt as is, but opted to have the longer part of the skirt hemmed to below-the-knee length.

I was able to keep the cool effect of the skirt while still keeping the length work-appropriate.

Heels:  Target
For my first wear of this skirt, I actually opted for a non-work look, pairing it with a bright leopard print camisole and cobalt moto jacket.
Earrings:  Torrid
Ring:  Kohl's (Gift)
This look is perfect for catting around town!

For the cami in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!