9.23.2015

Wild Card Wednesday: Leather & Lace

It's Huuuuuump Day, folks!
Dress:  Chubby Cartwheels (Not currently available; see more here)
That means it's time for Wild Card Wednesday, and today, I'm featuring my black lace maxi dress.  
Jacket:  Torrid
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
Shoes:  Target
Bracelet:  LOFT
While I love the idea of layering it with slips in various colors, I decided to take my dress a more daring direction today.
A moto jacket, worn traditionally or slung over the shoulders, adds a touch of warmth to stave off the autumnal chill (It's fall!  Color me excited!).
I added a cute rotary phone clutch to complete the look.
Clutch:  Torrid (Available here)
How would you style this dress?

For the dress in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!