9.06.2015

Black On Black

I had to get my photo taken for work, and I wanted a professional outfit.  I also felt like wearing this tunic.  To create a more polished look, I buttoned the dress all the way up, added a blingy necklace with just a subtle pop of color, and threw on a blazer.  I love wearing black on black, and it had been a while since I had done it. 
Tunic:  Torrid (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
The necklace and gold belt help add a little more interest and break up the solid black.  To finish the look, I added a monochromatic satchel and gold bracelet.
Necklace:  Ann Taylor
Satchel:  Target
Belt:  Torrid
Bracelet:  LOFT
All in all, I was happy with the result, and it was a great way to start incorporating more of a fall feel into my look even though the temperatures are still quite summery.
Booties:  Target
Glasses:  Valentino
Do you like wearing all black?  How do you keep it feeling fresh?

For the tunic in another look, see here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!