4.06.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Weekend Vibes

It might only be Wednesday, but my mind is forever on the weekend, so I thought I would serve up an easy look that's perfect for more casual weekend days!
Skirt:  Smart Glamour (Available in other colors here; length customized)
Last Sunday, I pulled out my Smart Glamour maxi skirt and paired it with an abstract print crop top and denim jacket for an early dinner out with the family.
Top:  F21+ (Available here)
Denim jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
Clutch:  Target
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
The denim jacket gives the skirt a more casual vibe, and the print of the top and sheer green panels on the skirt lighten up the mostly black outfit.
Booties:  Target
Earrings:  eBay
A maxi skirt or dress will forever be my favorite casual weekend go-to!  What's yours?

For the skirt in another look, see here.
For the jacket in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!