1.30.2013

Chiffon & Velvet

Hi everyone!
We've been having great weather the last few days, but today the temperature started to drop again.  When I left for work this morning, I skipped the scarf, but added it for the much cooler ride home.
Blazer:  New York & Company
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Scarf:  New York & Company (Similar here)Purse: The Limited (Similar here)
Heels:  Target (Available here)
 I plan on getting this top hemmed as it's a bit too long (story of my life!).  I like that the ivory fabric and sheer chiffon neckline adds a bit of lightness to the overall look.
Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
Earrings:  The Limited
Ring:  H&M
To see this blazer in another look, see here.

How's the weather where you live?  How do you adjust your wardrobe to the changing temps?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!