1.22.2013

Work that Dress

Today, I chose my black dress and ivory tie-waist blazer.
Dress:  Target (Similar here)
Blazer: The Limited (old)
Tights:  The Limited
Boots:  Payless
Something about this outfit makes me feel very powerful, like I could take on the world.  To me, it's the perfect look for a board meeting, an office presentation, or for any event in which you'd like to project confidence and competence.

It's easy in its color palette and fit, which gives it a sophisticated edge.
Satchel:  The Limited (Sold out on-line)
Necklace:  eBay (Similar here)
Jade ring:  Vintage (gift) (Similar here)
Bracelet:  Vintage (gift) (Similar here)
The howlite beaded collar necklace looks a little bit like bones or animal teeth, adding a bit of fierceness to the look.

The printed tights add a little bit of a personal touch.
This is my version of power dressing!

For this dress in other looks, see here and here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here,
here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!