1.03.2013

Green with Envy

Hi everyone!

I am super excited about today's outfit.  I recently picked up this colorblocked skirt from Ann Taylor.  I love the emerald green color mixed with black.

I paired the skirt with a fun fringe top and tuxedo style blazer for a little added flavor to my work look.
Skirt:  Ann Taylor Petites (Available here)
Blouse:  Ann Taylor Petites (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
Tights:  The Limited (old)
I love pairing typical "evening" pieces like this fringe top with more basic, but interesting, pieces that allow me to have fun with my work wardrobe.
Cuff:  Express (Sold out online)
Earrings:  The Limited
The best part?  Emerald green has been named the color of 2013 by Pantone, which means that my favorite color will now be readily available in stores this year!!!
Clutch:  The Limited (old)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Do you like to incorporate "evening" pieces into your daytime work looks?  Are you excited about emerald green being the "it" color for 2013?

For more on Spring 2013's Fashion Color Trends, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!