1.31.2013

Make it Work (For Work)!

Happy Thursday, everyone!!
Blouse:  Ann Taylor Petites (Sold out on-line, see here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
I have decided that even though this blouse isn't very corporate, it's too fun not to wear it to work.  Wearing clothes that make you smile makes the work day a little brighter!

I think to make a top like this work-appropriate, it's important to keep the look overall look simple and toned down.
Jacket:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Moonstone earrings:  Gift
Shoes:  Target (old)
Today, I paired the top with a simple black cropped jacket and my new periwinkle skinny pants.  I wore the more simple black heels for week to keep the look a little bit more conservative.

For an evening out, I would go with the lace-up shoes and add bolder jewelry and a fun clutch.

Tote:  The Limited
Cuff:  New York & Company (old)
For this blouse styled differently, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!