1.04.2013

Easy Separates

Happy Friday!!!!!

Hope the first week of the New Year has been great for you!

Today, I wanted an easy look that was still put together enough for work.

Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Heels:  Target (Available here)
Blouse:  The Limited (old)
Cardigan:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
I chose my velvet skinnies and mixed this magenta blouse and cardigan for a modern take on the twinset.  

I've had this cardigan for a while, but I don't wear it much.  I'm a little on the fence about keeping it as I'm not sure it's very figure flattering.  Since the cardigan is too big and a little shapeless, I tucked the blouse in to try to create more shape.  I'm generally not a huge fan of belts over cardigans on my body, but if you'd like to draw attention to a small waist or to create an hourglass shape, belting a baggy cardigan like this can quickly do the trick.
Cuff:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Ring:  LOFT (no longer available on-line)
Necklace:  Target
Purse:  The Limited (Available here)
 Stay tuned this coming week for a preview of my favorite spring 2013 fashion trends!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!