1.25.2013

Sportin' Stripes

Happy Friday everyone!

On today's casual Friday, I was feeling a little bit sporty.  I paired a striped tank with a colorblocked cardigan.  I then decided to mix prints by adding leopard print heels.


Cardigan:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Tank: The Limited (old)
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Heels:  Target (Available here)
Bag:  The Limited (old)
I'm not in love with this outfit, but sometimes it's fun to experiment with different color and pattern combinations.  It's not a winner for me, but I did like the mix of colors and prints, so I'll just have to keep trying combinations until I get it right!

One of the great joys of developing a personal style is figuring out what works for you and what doesn't, what you like and what you don't.  That takes trial and error.   

Don't be afraid to shop your closet and try new looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!