1.09.2013

Spring 2013 Fashion Preview: Global inspiration

This spring, many designers were influenced by Eastern Asia, Africa, and India - think gorgeous prints, vivid colors, and intricate beading

This trend fits in perfectly with my spring/summer aesthetic which is decidedly more bohemian than my fall/winter tastes.


Some of my favorites off the runways:

Etro Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.harpersbazaar.com
Mary Katrantzou Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.glamourmagazine.co.uk
Marchesa Spring 2013 look
Source: www.style.com
Marchesa Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.style.com
I am hoping this trend hits stores soon as I personally can't wait to find a few global-inspired pieces to add to my spring and summer wardrobe!  

Do you like the global trend for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!