1.15.2013

Preppy Color

Hi everyone!

Hard to believe it's been a week since I posted.  Between the kids and me, this has been one sickly household the last few weeks!!! I hope you all are staying healthy!

I have decided to postpone the rest of my Spring fashion forecast for now.  I will have more spring preview some time in February.  It is bitter cold in my neck of the woods, so even though my mind is on spring colors and styles, the temperatures are forcing me back to the reality that we still have a lot of winter left!!!
Tee:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Corduroy pants:  Forenza by The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target
I actually wore today's look last casual Friday.  I wore the green flats to work for comfort, but I've also shown the look with navy heels.  The green flats add a fun pop of color that add to the look's classic preppy vibe. 

Heels:  Target (Available here)
Bracelets:  Express, Zoppini
I personally prefer neutral pants to color, but it's definitely fun to experiment.  While this look is winter appropriate, it does play on two big trends for spring - stripes (which I've already discussed here and here) and COLOR (more on this trend later)! 
Bag:  Target (old) (Similar here)
Do you like wearing color to beat the winter blahs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!