1.24.2013

Spring 2013 Fashion Preview: Color-palooza!

The mercury may be in the teens, but I am having a major case of spring fever, so today, I mixed last spring's bubblegum pink blazer with a mint top.

Jacket:  The Limited (Similar here and here)
Top:  New York & Company (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Color is always popular on Spring runways, and this spring is no exception.

Emerald is the color of the year, but spring's major color trends include all of the following:

Spring 2013 Color Trends,
Source:  www.pantone.com
I'm particularly loving the primary shades of poppy, lemon, and blue.

One of the big color trends for spring was a monochromatic color statement:

Gucci Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.harpersbazaar.com
I don't see myself in quite so much of one color, but I would definitely rock a dress with a matching jacket such as the look below.

I'm in LOVE with this seafoam green look from Donna Karan!  I love the soft muted color and the floaty feel.
Donna Karan Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.fashionista.com

More of my favorite colorful looks from the Spring runways:
Diane Von Furstenburg Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.dvf.com

Diane Von Furstenburg Spring 2013 look
Source:  www.dvf.com
Do you like to wear a lot of color in the Spring?  Would you wear a colorful monochromatic look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!