3.31.2013

Easter Teal

This Easter, I decided to get more dressed up than usual.  Usually holidays are casual affairs in my family, but I felt like wearing my new teal eyelet dress.
Dress:  Old Navy (Available here)
I really like the fit and flare shape of this dress.  Super fun and flattering!
I love bright greens and yellow together, so I paired my dress with neon yellow heels and matching necklace.
Necklace:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Bangle bracelet:  Target (old)
I have this clutch that I haven't used in years.  The brown color is a nice contrast to the bright colors
Clutch:  Loeffler Randall for Target (old) (Available here)
Hope you all had a great day, and again, Happy Easter to those who celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!