4.23.2013

True Romance

Today's black and white look features a color blocked chiffon dress with pretty pleating detail.
Dress:  The Limited (old)
Blazer:  Forever 21+ (Available here)
Belt:  The Limited
I added a cropped jacket, knotted belt, and floral lace-up heels.  
Shoes:  Prabal Gurung for Target
I love that this look has a very romantic vibe.  

I also really love this dress, but I have difficulty styling it.  Dresses offer limited styling options anyway, but so far, I've only paired this with black blazers and jackets.  I think the dress might work with pastels like mint or pale pink, but I still seem to reach for the black to wear with it.
Purse:  Target (old)
How would you style this dress?

For other ways I've styled this dress, see here and here.
For more of spring's black and white fashion trend, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!