3.10.2013

Eyelet & Denim

For the last casual Friday at work, I paired an orange eyelet blouse with dark denim and a black blazer. 
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
This is definitely a go-to casual Friday look for me (dark jeans/blazer).  It's relaxed but still feels very professional and put-together.
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Necklace:  The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited (Available at Eloquii here)
I love this shade of orange mixed with black.  It's such a great color pop.  A Deco-inspired necklace with paler orange stones added a touch of bling to the look. This blouse definitely makes me think of spring and summer, but it's still been too cold here to be too serious about spring fashion (despite my better wishes).  It does appear that spring is on the horizon though, and I for one can hardly wait!

I am looking forward to pairing this top with white bottoms and turquoise!

Hope you all have been having a great weekend!!!!  

See similar looks here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!