11.05.2013

Fall Color Week: Magenta Love

Hope you're all having a great week so far!

Fall colors continue this week with a pop of magenta in a recent work outfit.  
Blouse:  The Limited (old) (Similar here and here)
Cardigan:  Target (Available here)
I love my neutrals, but fall and winter can get really blah without the occasional pops of bright colors infused into my wardrobe.

I think magenta is one of the few colors that always seems perfect year-round.  It looks amazing with white in the summer and gives black, navy, camel and gray a brightness during the fall and winter.

Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Tote:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Earrings:  Target

Even though this is an older shirt, I've just recently gotten this shirt hemmed.  I find the length much more flattering than it is here.  This length is awkward and cuts off the legs if you're petite as I am.  I'll post another outfit with the blouse soon to show the figure-flattering difference.
Ring:  The Limited (Available here)
Do you like magenta? What other year-round colors can you think of?

For this cardigan in another look, see here.
For this blouse in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!