11.06.2013

Fall Color Week: Orange Crush

Fall Color Week continues today with orange!
Dress:  LOFT Petites (Similar here and here)
Orange is probably the first color I think about when I think of fall.  Whether pumpkins or the changing leaves, autumn is ablaze with the color orange.
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Belt:  Torrid (Available here)

Here, I took a dress I purchased over the summer and gave it a fall make-over with a camel blazer and leopard print heels.  

This is one instance where I would have preferred a cardigan.  A camel cardigan would have created a softer combination, making it ideal for dressier Thanksgiving festivities.

Shoes:  Target (Similar here)
It wasn't that cold here today, but tights could easily be added to this outfit to stay warm.
Clutch:  Target (old)
I don't wear much orange, but whenever I do, I usually think I should wear it more often.  It's such a warm and inviting color.

Do you like wearing orange?

For this dress in another look, see here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!