4.01.2013

Pop of Coral

Happy Monday!! 
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse:  Target Petites (Available here)

Today, I paired some neutral work pieces with this bright coral-y top, which is quickly becoming a closet favorite.

I paired my work look with my new wedge sandals.  The weather was pretty chilly today, but the sandals made me feel like it actually was spring.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Ring:  The Limited (old)
Necklace:  Torrid (Available here)

I took pics last night, using the orange-trimmed clutch and wearing the red ring.  In the house, the colors seemed to matched, but after looking at the pictures, I didn't really care for the combination.


For work today, I traded the ring for a black cord/gold bracelet and a black and ivory clutch.  I preferred the end result of this look.
Bracelet:  Torrid (Sold out on-line; Available in stores)
Purse:  The Limited (old)
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
What do you think?  Which look do you prefer? For this top styled in different looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!