4.19.2013

Urban Safari

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Today's post features an outfit that I wore to work yesterday.
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available in other colors here)
I paired red pants with a black wrap top, camel blazer, and leopard print heels.

I originally conceived of this outfit with just a simple black silky tee, but I decided that I wanted a slightly longer and more detailed top.  The pics with the plain top are from this past weekend (before my haircut).

Top:  Old Navy Petites
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Purse:  Express (Similar here)
Necklace:  Forever 21 (Available here)
I love that this look has a slight safari feel with the camel jacket and leopard print.  The red makes the look perfect for navigating the urban jungle!  ;-)
Blouse:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tank:  Old Navy Petites (Similar here)
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Would you pair red with leopard print?


For this blazer in another look, see here.
To see these pants styled differently, see here, here, here, and here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!