10.05.2015

Manic Monday: Work Style in Black and White

I think I've made it pretty obvious right now how much I love wearing black and white, and if you're new here, let me introduce you to the reasons why.  :-)

Such a color combination is sleek, sophisticated, and always chic.

Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
While I love the combo, it can border on boring, which is why I look for more interesting or unique fabrications of my favorite basics - carwarsh pleats, windowpane plaid, layered looks, etc.

Carwash pleats are a big trend for fall, so I was super excited to find this skirt from Eloquii.  It required some alterations (and I'd love for it to be just a little shorter and slimmer fit), but so cool to find a straight from the runway style at an affordable price!

Tee:  The Limited (Similar here)
Clutch:  Target
Ring:  The Limited
Glasses:  Firmoo.com
Heels:  Chelsea & Zoe (Available at Kohl's here)
The windowpane plaid vest has zip-off sleeves, so it can be worn in multiple ways.  Such versatility!!

In addition to the vest, I paired the carwash skirt with a twist on your classic button down shirt and added royal blue heels and a red clutch.  I would throw on a basic cardigan or blazer for work and chilly fall temps.

Shirt:  Eloquii (Available here)

Ring:  Earthbound Trading Company

Clutch:  Vintage
For today's last look, I'm wearing another amazing Eloquii find - a layered look skirt, which I paired with a simple ivory camisole and boyfriend cardigan. 
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Camisole and Cardigan:  LOFT (Cardigan available here)
I apologize that it was a little dark when I snapped the pics, but I was excited to share this look, which I'll be wearing to work very soon!
Boots:  Target
Satchel:  Target (Similar here)
What is your favorite color combination? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!