10.07.2015

Wild Card Wednesday: If the Apocalypse Comes, Beep Me

Happy Wednesday!!!
Tank:  ViralStyle
Today, I'm back with my awesome new Mutant Enemy tank styled in a few different ways.  Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all time favorite show, and if you're familiar with the show, you'll recognize the little monster on my shirt as the logo for Joss Whedon's production company, Mutant Enemy.
Grr...Argh...
Pants:  NY&CO (old)
I ordered this shirt from a company called ViralStyle - they have campaigns in which so many shirts have to be ordered in a given time before the shirt is produced.  I put in my order, waited for the campaign to end successfully and then to have my shirt printed.  I was so excited when I received the tank, and the cotton was just so soft and comfortable.  Despite only having the tank for a few weeks, I've already worn it several times.
Heels:  Target
Clutch:  ASOS
For the first pairing, I threw on my comfy joggers and added heels and a fang clutch for a laid-back outfit with a little polish and a tongue-in-cheek vampire reference.
Earrings:  Torrid
This past weekend, I wore the same outfit but threw on sneakers.  YES!  I sometimes do wear sneakers...rarely, very rarely.  LOL
Sneakers:  Nike
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
For the last styling of my tank, I turned things up a notch for evening and paired it with a pencil skirt and stiletto booties.
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Booties:  Payless (old)
Which styling do you prefer?
Clutch (middle photo):  Target
Bonus points if you know the name of the episode from which I took today's post title!

For the pants in other looks, see here, here, and here.

For the jacket in other looks, see here and here.
For the skirt in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!