10.21.2015

Wild Card Wednesday: Artsy Print

Happy Wednesday! 
Dress:  eShakti (Sold out)
Today, I'm featuring a custom maxi dress from eShakti.  It was originally featured as a knee length dress, but I customized to a maxi length and did custom sizing to get the right proportions.
Jacket:  eShakti (no longer available)
I love artys, painterly type prints, and the colors in this dress are just sensational.  My favorite shade of green mixed with blush pink, navy, and black makes for the perfect fall maxi dress.
Earrings:  The Limited
Clutch:  The Limited
For today's look, I paired the dress with a cropped moto jacket in the same forest green color.  I wore this look to a recent baby shower and also to work because I was eager to wear the dress again.
Glasses:  Firmoo.com
Ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show
The satiny dress is a little formal on its own, but the wool moto jacket made it feel a little more casual.
Are you a fan of artsy prints?

For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!