10.03.2015

Imitation Game: Curvy Girl Chic

It's time for another Imitation Game post, and I'm really excited to share today's look inspired by Allison of Curvy Girl Chic
Skirt:  Forever 21+ (Available here)
I'm so excited because Allison's blog is one of the first blogs I ever followed, and it's the very first curvy/plus fashion blog I followed.  I love her style - feminine with a bit of edge, polished but laid-back. 

Allison nails the flowy skirt/moto jacket combo, and it's also a look that I particularly like. 
Photo c/o Allison of Curvy Girl Chic, from On Weekends
Jacket: Eloquii
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
Echoing Allison's look, I paired a tulle skirt with a moto jacket.  I considered using a black faux leather jacket for a more similar look, but instead, I decided to play off the color blocking in Allison's bag with my choice of jacket and clutch.
Clutch:  The Limited
Bracelets:  LOFT, The Limited, NY&CO
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein

Glasses:  Firmoo.com
Tank:  Eloquii (Available here)
The studs on Allison's tank add a little edge to the outfit.  To give my look a little bit of edge, I added spikey earrings.
Earrings:  Torrid
What do you think of today's inspired look?  Do you follow Curvy Girl Chic?

For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!