10.28.2015

Wild Card Wednesday: Weekend Basics

I didn't get a chance to take pics of the outfit I had planned for tonight's post, so instead, I will just be doing a quick post of a recent comfy weekend look.
Jacket:  Eloquii
Last weekend, I had to run to a couple of stores to pick up Halloween costumes and candy for the kiddos.  I had been wearing my yoga pants around the house and decided that I wanted to stay comfortable while running my errands. 
Shirt:  Torrid
Pants:  NY&CO Petites (Available here)
Booties:  Sonoma life+style (Available at Kohl's here)
I paired the yoga pants with a chambray shirt and moto jacket and threw on booties with memory foam.  I was super comfortable but felt more put together than I would have with a t-shirt/sneakers combo.
Glasses:  Valentino
Each season, I usually have one or two outfits that become favorite weekend staples.  I like this simple look so much that it will definitely be one of my new fall weekend go-tos.

Do you have a go-to fall weekend look?

For the denim shirt in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!