10.19.2015

Manic Monday: Prints Charming

Today on the blog, I'm featuring two shift dresses with bold geometric prints that evoke vibes of different decades.
Dress:  LOFT Petites (Available here)
The first look features a 1920s Deco print dress in a super comfortable knit fabric that has a 60s look and feel. 

I threw on a belt and added a blazer to create more structure. 

Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
Necklace:  LOFT (Available here)
It was raining while I took these photos, so please disregard the rain drops on my clothes.  :-)

I'm looking for a chartreuse cardigan to match the print in the dress, but in the meantime, I also like the all black look.
Boots:  Target (old)
Bracelet:  NY&CO (Available here)
Belt:  Torrid
For the second look, I played with the 70s trend a bit with this plum, rust, and caramel printed dress. 
Dress:  The Limited
A rust cardigan added a little warmth and a slightly unexpected autumnal color mix.
Cardigan:  LOFT (Available here)
I finished the look with a vintage purse clutch to maintain the subtle retro vibe.
Necklace:  Vintage
Earrings:  The Limited
Earrings:  Etsy
Booties:  Target
Purse:  Loeffler Randall for Target (old)
Which look do you prefer?  How do you add prints into your office looks?

For the purple print dress in other looks, see here and here.
For the black blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!