10.18.2015

Imitation Game: Nadia Aboulhosn

Hi everyone!  Sorry that I missed Wednesday's post, but I'm back today with another Imitation Game, this time featuring a look inspired by Nadia Aboulhosn.
Pants:  Eloquii (Available here)
I've been following Nadia's blog for a long time, and I love her sexy street style, but there's one look to which I have been particularly drawn - this bare tuxedo look.
Photo on left c/o Nadia Aboulhosn, from "Bare Pantsuit" post
For probably about two decades now, I have been obsessed with the sexy tuxedo look - I seriously just think women look so amazing in tuxedos! 

I had seen a lot of thin celebs wearing shirtless tuxes, but I had never seen a curvier woman rocking this style...until Nadia.  I WAS INSPIRED!!

Blazer:  Ann Taylor
Since I have a fuller bust, I couldn't quite go completely shirtless.  I tried...the blog would have gone a little R-rated. 
Heels:  Target

Necklace:  Target
To maintain the bare feel without revealing all, I added my deep plunge bodysuit from Boohoo, which also reminded me of Nadia since she rocks a lot of bodysuits.

My pants need some tailoring (they are cuffed under right now and need to be taken in around the knee), but I wanted to feature this look first.

Bodysuit:  Boohoo.com (Available here)
Rings:  Torrid, Kohl's, NY&CO
Glasses:  Valentino
What do you think of my interpretation of Nadia's look?  Are you a fan of the tuxedo look for women?

For the bodysuit in other looks, see here and here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!