4.29.2016

Safari-Inspired

I hope you enjoyed my spring collaboration series with Irene of Petite Plus, Meow!!  I have been so busy this week that it has been hard to find the time to blog, but I'm back today with a quick post featuring a soft neutral safari-inspired look.
Jacket:  Ava & Viv, Target (Available here)
This easy jacket is from the Ava & Viv line for Target.  I'm not a big fan of this brand overall (find it a little bland), but I really liked the easy fit and overall design of this jacket.  The taupe color is a nice neutral that will work well into fall. 
Dress:  ASOS (Sold out; see here)
The large pockets give this jacket a safari feel.  I mixed the jacket with an ivory dress with lace-up detail which adds to the safari vibe.
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
I would have loved some taupe booties with this look.  I used to have the most fantastic pair of taupe booties, but after they wore out, I haven't been able to find a pair that fits properly and that I like.  The nude-to-me booties worked well enough though.
Booties:  Target
I finished the look with a faux python clutch to add a pattern to the look.  I also love how it plays with the safari theme.
Ring:  Earthbound Trading Co. (old)
Bracelets:  LOFT
Clutch:  The Limited
Do you like safari-inspired pieces?  Have you tried the Ava+Viv line for Target?  What are your thoughts on it?

For the white dress in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!