4.04.2016

Manic Monday: Election Season

I labeled today's post Election Season because I call this jacket my Hillary jacket. 
Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
It certainly has a HRC vibe.  I'm not going to get into politics here...my opinions are too strong, and this probably isn't the forum for such conversations.  That said, I will say that Ms. Clinton and I do share a love of a great pantsuit!
Top:  Elle for Kohl's (Sold out on-line)
Satchel:  Express
Pants:  Eloquii (Available here)
Here, I'm pairing the nautical blazer with side stripe pants.  The slim pants and swing top create a more modern vibe, while the rope necklace plays with the nautical theme just a bit. 

And, as I always say, you just can't go wrong with black and white!!!
Shoes:  New Look
Necklace and Earrings:  The Limited
Cuff:  Eloquii
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
Are you a fan of pantsuits?

For the pants in another look, see here.
For the military blazer in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!