8.24.2012

All Hail to Alma Mater!

The weather outside is still hot, but I'm ready for fall.  On this casual Friday, I paired denim with a mustard top and a deep purple knit blazer.  I really like the autmnal take on colorblocking.
Bag:  Old - Payless?
Blazer:  The Limited
Top (Available:  New York & Company)
I also realized that I was wearing the colors of one of my alma maters (Go Knox!), which got me thinking.  With Fall Homecomings coming up, wearing your school colors in a look like this is a great way to show school spirit without the usual alumni t-shirt or hoodie.  
Jeans:  The Limited (Similar:  Levi's)Shoes:  Target
This look would work for a reunion brunch.  Substitute the heels with boots or flats, and the look is perfect for a football game.  The look is casual but put-together.
Cuff:  New York & Company (Similar: Express cuff)
Earrings:  The Limited
Do you plan on attending a high school or college Homecoming?  Would you wear a look like this for that event?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!