8.28.2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

Well...really only two  ;-)

Blouse:  Target (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar:  here)
I really like a monochromatic look on occasion.  Wearing one color is lengthening, and it doesn't have to be black.  
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
 For a subtle pop of color, I added burgundy patent leather heels.
Beaded Bracelet:  Express (5+ years old)
Metal bracelet:  The Limited (Available here)
Recently, I have been getting into DIY nail art.  I'm not very good yet, but I like the idea of adding more fun and visual interest to a simple look with nail art.
Earrings:  The Limited
Cardigan: LOFT Petites
Are you into nail art?  Do you have any favorite manicure ideas to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!