8.23.2012

Golden Girl

I realized today that I have inadvertently worn black pants everyday this week.  I do admit that I am a black pants addict.  I collect black pants like some people collect coins or baseball cards.  Even so, I usually try to mix up my style a little more.
Pants:  The Limited (Similar: The Limited )
Patent Heels:  Target
It has definitely been a transition getting back to work after my vacay, so it's not surprising that I have been resorting to trusty favorites.  Do you have any clothing crutches?
Top (Available at The Limited)
Today, I've mixed my black pants with a gold lace peplum-style top that I recently featured on my blog (See here).  Besides lace and peplums, this top also features another major trend for fall - gold.


Bow earrings:  The Limited (Similar:  The Limited)
Bangles:  Target, Claire's The Limited
Lace can look a little too matronly, in my opinion.  The slimmer cut of the pants work best here to keep the top from looking too mature. 
Cardigan:  LOFT Petites
I added the boyfriend cardigan for warmth in the office.  Do you layer for summer air conditioning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!