8.03.2012

I Heart Fridays!

Casual Friday!
Jeans:  The Limited (Similar:  here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar:  here)
Blouse:  New York & Company (old)


Today, I paired a pair of skinny bootcut jeans with this fun heart print blouse I picked up last Valentine's Day.  I added a white tank to provide more coverage during work hours.

To add a slightly edgier touch to the look, I added my favorite gold cuff and gold spiral earrings.  It was a bit of serendipity that the wave of the earrings matched the waves of the ruffles on the top!
Spiral earrings:  The Limited (Similar  here)
Stud earrings:  The Limited (Similar here)



I love tassels!!!!
Purse:  The Limited
Tank:  Old Navy
Boots:  Target
(Similar here)
Cuff:  New York & Company (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!