8.29.2012

Feelin Dotty

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Dress:  The Limited (Available:  here)
For work today, I went a little retro with this 50s-inspired polkadot dress.
Jacket:  The Limited

During work hours (that frigid air-conditioning), I wore this cropped blazer.

This jacket didn't have any closures, so I added a hook-and-eye closure to give me more options.  Often times, minor adaptations can transform an "almost" piece into something your really love.

Shoes:  Target (Similar:  here)
 I added these red patent leather peep-toe heels I got for $6.00 at Target (I soooo love my bargains!)
Ring:  H&M
Earrings:  Express (Similar here)
The look is vintage-inspired, but I tried to keep the look modern with the styling.

Love an exposed back zipper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!