8.13.2012

Fall 2012 Trends - Burgundy and Red

One of the easiest trends this season is the color red.  

From burgundy to wine to oxblood red, dark and moody reds are everywhere this fall.  Their cheerier and equally appealing sister, cherry, is also popular for fall.


The darker reds function as a neutral.  I plan on mixing wine with mustards, golds, black, and pale pink, possibly even cherry.

I haven't always been a big fan of wearing the color red, but lately, I am loving the pop of color.

Here are my picks for Fall burgundies and reds:


From the runway - How fabulous is the Donna Karan look?

Source:  http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2012RTW-DKARAN/?iphoto=7#slide=7
More attainable looks:
LOFT deep cabernet lace skirt
Express Columnist burgundy pants
I recently purchased this blazer in light pink, but I am loving the red too!
Source:  New York & Company Crosby Street Jacket
ModCloth red peplum dress

On my fall shopping list?

A floaty chiffon burgundy dress and new wine or red heels.  I'll definitely post my finds.  :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!