8.30.2012

Crazy for Cobalt

 Hi everyone!

This morning was another one of those mornings in which I had no idea what I wanted to wear.

This is what I came up with in my mad dash to get out the door.

Blazer:  The Limited (For different look with blazer, see here)
Dresses are a great option for looking chic and put-together with ease.
Dress:  New York & Company (Similar: here)
Tote:  The Limited (See here - no longer available)
Cobalt blue is huge for fall, so I'm looking forward to styling this dress for fall when the temperature drops. 
Bracelets:  The Limited, Target
Today, I added softer neutrals and a pops of bright yellow to keep the look more summery.
Belt:  The Limited
Ring: H&M (For close-up, see here)
Shoes:  Target





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!