8.27.2012

Biker Chic

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today, I decided to add a little edge to my pink pencil skirt with a black motorcycle jacket-style cardigan and black booties.
Converse One Star Jacket (Available:  Target)
Skirt:  The Limited

I love this cardigan. It gives the look of a biker jacket without the structure or heaviness of (faux) leather.
Top:  Old Navy Petites
Ankle boots:  Payless
I also have a major affinity for snake-themed jewelry.  Maybe because I was born in the Year of the Snake? 

I got this bracelet off eBay.  I have found eBay to be a great source for unique, low-priced jewelry.
Earrings:  Express (old)
Bracelet (Available:  Ebay)
Do you like ankle boots with pencil skirts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!