8.13.2013

Stripes Week: Print-tastic!

Today's striped look is a recent work outfit. 
Dress:  LOFT (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
It's bold in its mix of prints and graphic black and white combo, but the shapes are classic and demure.  
Blazer:  Torrid (Available here)

I thought this outfit was a little too loud for a normal work day (at my job), but I wore it for a casual Friday, so I felt like I could get away with the mixed patterns.
Clutch:  Target (old)
Flower cuff:  Claire's (old)
It's a fun and whimsical look that makes working during the summertime a little less of a bummer.  You know what they say about all work and no play?  Well, this summer has involved lots of work and not enough play, so I am compensating with some fashion play!  Gotta keep summertime from getting too dull!  :-)
Sandals: Payless
Would you wear florals and stripes?

For this blazer in another look, see here.
For more on the black and white trend, see here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!