8.21.2013

Wedged Between...

I can't decide how I feel about today's outfit.  I like each piece individually, but I'm not sure how well all of the pieces blend together as a cohesive look.
Skirt:  Torrid (old)
Blazer:  New York & Company (Similar here)

Maybe it's me, but the outfit seems a little disjointed?  The top and blazer say business, but the skirt and boots say casual.  The boots say fall, but the blouse and skirt in this particular outfit read a little more summer to me.
Tank:  Old Navy Petites (Similar here)
Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
Boots:  Target (Similar here)
Clutch:  Target

Any one of these pieces could work in any season.  Any one of these pieces could go casual.  Somehow, together, the individual pieces seem a little mis-matched.  
Bracelets:  The Limited

What do you think?

For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, and here.
For this skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For this blouse in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!