8.12.2013

Stripes Week: Red-y for Work

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Cardigan:  The Limited (Available here)
Today, I'm starting Stripes Week!  Not sure what's up with me and my themes lately, but hey, why not?
Pants:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)Shirt:  The Limited
Today's look is a recent work outfit.  I paired red skinny pants with black and ivory basics.
Earrings:  The Limited
Necklace:  Torrid
Tank:  Old Navy
Tote: The Limited
I love how this outfit looks classic and professional, but still has a modern flair.
Ring:  LOFT
Shoes:  Payless
Do you like stripes?

For these pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.
For this top in other outfits, see here and here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!