8.15.2013

Stripes Week: Working Black and White

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Stripes Week continues with this recent black and white work ensemble.
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
Blouse:  Old Navy Petites (old)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (Similar here)
I guess I should have called this week's theme "Black and White Stripes Week" as every outfit featured this week has included my favorite color combo!
Tote:  The Limited
Bracelet:  Torrid
Necklace:  The Limited
This is one of my favorite ways to wear black and white.  I wore my burgundy heels for a subtle pop of color.  I'm so ready for fall, so burgundy shoes are a great way to get a touch of fall while it's still warm.

For this blazer in other looks, see here and here.
For this blouse in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!